Wednesday, August 18, 2004

LAST TWO STORIES IN PROGRESS

That's right, Teen Robot fans, we are already working on the last two stories of the second season. All the rest are written and being storyboarded as we speak. Our last episode currently consists of "Comet Goddess" and "Just a Regular Girl," both of which are a mix of comedy and action. We're already cooking up some ideas for a third season, but we won't know if we get picked up for a third season for several months.

We saw the first episode in its final form a few days ago... animated, edited, and with music and sound effects. It's a half-hour special featuring Jenny and the Crust Cousins that I think you'll really enjoy. We're still waiting to hear from the network about its exact air date, but it looks like it will be late September or early October. We'll let you know as soon as we know.

10 comments:

Birdman said...

Let's just hope it's gonna be on in early September.

R.Radna said...

Cool, I've been looking forward to Season 2 ever since I found out the show was continuing from Ms. Freimark's website in late 2003. It's exciting that it's so close now.

Cyberhick said...

That sounds cool!

CDB said...

Yes, the Cousins are back.

Jenny Lover said...

Hello, I am a big fan of MLAATR. and Ms Janice Kawaye as the voice of Jenny

I have a confession to make. I heard about the Annie awards like year and, like a fool, I tried to pitch Janice's name for the Annie for best VA. I looked up very VA web site I could and every aniumation studio I could to try and get her name out.

I think I actually hurt her chances! I want to take this opportunity to TRULY and Sincerely offer an apology to Ms Kawaye.

I love your work as Jenny and I know your are deserving of an award for your talent. I only hope that with an Emmy for the show, that you are given another nomination for the Annies of 2005.

Again, if my inadvertant attempt to boost your visibility backfired, I am truly sorry.

I think even Frederator stopped returning my emails!

I still watch the show religiously, I am scanning ebay for any Jenny merchandise, just lost a bod on an Autographed Jenny poster, and will watch the second season with high hopes that it is the start of a long
running career.

Thanks

R.Radna said...

I am skeptical that what you did could possibly have had an impact on the outcome one way or another. However, although your effort was undoubtedly well-intentioned, it was unneeded and probably unwelcome by the recipients of your e-mails. While I'm sure this whole experience has been upsetting, you probably learned something from this, and sometimes messing up is just a part of life.

Cyberhick said...

I hate to see an official spell their last name with a "C." It looks sooooo bad!

R.Radna said...

Was the spelling ever established? I never really thought about it, but for some reason I always assumed it was 'Krust,' but now I'm not sure.

Cyberhick said...

My theory is that we think it is spelled with a "K" because of the Krusty Krab on SpongeBob SquarePants, and Krusty the Clown on The Simpsons. Spelling "Krust" with a "K" is a very unrealistic and common part of cartoons. It would go good in this series, if it doesn't get too serious for classic cartoon gags, that is.

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. fog grace maggie is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.