Monday, December 13, 2004


XJWRITER IN BLACK AND WHITE! Yes, it's a black and white drawing of me... but why is it up here? To illustrate the amazing job our color artists do on the show. Each character and prop and background are carefully color coordinated to bring you the coolest looking thing since the psychadelia of the early 60's. Watch carefully and you'll see how Jenny's colors change in each scene depending on the mood and lighting of that scene. I've been asking our color artists for some of their beautiful color illustrations for months now... but there's a picture of me in black and white on the blog. Wonder why? So do I. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Birdman said...

Hey!! I saw you on Daydream Beleiver only without the ghotee.

Kevin said...

I've seen you (or your character) in some scenes in Teenage Robot.

Luke D said...

I don't recognise it from the show, is it really in some episodes?

Jessie Winkler said...

Yeah, you do look familar...
Yes, I have noticed Jenny's metal color change.
Like in Grid Iron Glory
Those colors were good. :)

tyde45 said...

Yeah, I recognize you too! Do they make the artists into teenagers who look younger?

tyde45 said...

BIG QUESTION!!!

While on the topic of background characters, do you have a special sheet or something that shows all of the background characters and do you use it to just put a few background characters in scenes? And also have a few more questions....
What is the name of the girl with the bow who lands on the ground at the end of Hostile Makeover? What is the name of the boy who asks Jenny if he can borrow a pencil in This Time With Feeling? My friends and family think he looks ALOT like me. And what is the name of the girl who looks a lot like Velma from Scooby Doo? Sorry for all the questions!