Tuesday, February 15, 2005

GO TO SLEEP EARLY!!! No, wait, DON'T SLEEP AT ALL!!! The latest and greatest information from our fearless leader Rob Renzetti is that our new 9:00 time slot is not set in stone. In fact, MLaaTR may be shifting again... and again... depending on the upcoming premieres. That darned Avatar may push us one way or the other. So our advice: Leave Nickelodeon on all day long and keep checking your local listings for times in your area. And if we're not on when we're supposed to be, check back in 30 minutes and we may be. That's the way to build a fan base! Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Again, time changes won't stop me from watching Teenage Robot. Although, I just hope it won't be canceled on days it's suppose to show.

What will we do without the Teenage Robot team giving us all upcoming information about the show as possible.

Thanks Team!

Andrew N.P. said...

Ouch. Did Rob do something to make the network execs mad -- like run over their pets/children... several times? Because this is just mean!

But don't worry, dudes. MLTR is a good show, a great show. Your fans are loyal, and the program will be a success, even if we have to stay up past Full House to watch it.

Cristina B said...

Arrgh, this is so frustrating! It would really be nice if Nick would just choose a time and stick to it, but I'll keep my eye on the TV guides so I know when to tune in.

Anonymous said...

From what I just read, it looks like Nick is pulling a Zim...changing the timeslots, deter the viewers from watching, give enough reason to cancel just so they have 30 minutes for the next lot of Klasky Csupo tripe.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about selfhelp and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about selfhelp so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!