Wednesday, April 13, 2005


TIME SQUAD OVERLAP. I don't know if any of you are fans of the show "Time Squad," but many of us here at MLaaTR worked on that show as well. Rob Renzetti, Alex Kirwan, Ani (our production manager), Brandon (our storyboard artist), Joseph (our BG designer), Chris (our color stylist), and Shawn (our clean-up artist) all worked together on Time Squad. I was watching one the other day and noticed a robot character called XJ5! Coincidence? You be the judge. Posted by Hello

7 comments:

orcafan said...

Interesting...

Also, let's not forget the Larry 3000 head in It Came From Next Door.

Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE that show when I was 8! I thought it had kind of a MLaaTR-ish look to it

~Kayla A.

The Great One said...

I think I see a family resemblemence between Buck and the Krust cousins. Something about the eyes.


I can see where you folks developed you sense of humor!

Erickxj10 said...

well, why have the Larry's head in Came From Next Door?

Glen Bosiwang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glen Bosiwang said...

Whaaaatthee.... you guys actually have worked on Time Squad before? Now that's something that's unheard of! COOOOLLL!!! I knew I sense some subtle, common traits between these TS and TR! (I have actually heard the name XJ5, which is actually Tudrussel's wife's robot, correct? And I thought someone tries to imitate TR when I hear this name... oh wait! TS actually comes first before Jenny! Oh boy!)

- Little Glen Osworth

massiv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.